关闭

菜单

人气:加载中...

僵尸国度第一季 (2014)

豆瓣7.7分

主演:DJ·考尔斯  /  拉塞尔·霍奇金森  /  迈克·韦尔奇  /  汤姆·艾弗瑞特·斯科特  /  哈罗德·佩里诺  

导演:路易斯·普瑞托  又名: 丧尸国度

豆瓣精彩点评:

剧情介绍

「美剧」僵尸国度/z nation 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版"

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 pdf 文档 电子版 纸质版

故事描述僵尸病毒已经侵袭美国三年时间,这个国家彻底成为僵尸的天下。一个由凡人英雄组成的团队必须护送僵尸危机中唯一一名幸存者(感染病毒但是活下来的人)从纽约前往加州——那里保留着美国唯一能正常运转的病毒实验室,如果能得到这名幸存者的血样,说不定他们能研制出抗病毒疫苗。虽然这名幸存者携带的抗体是人类生存下去的最后希望,但他却隐藏了一个足以毁灭一切的黑暗秘密。无论如何,这个庶民团队还是像「魔戒远征军」一[展开全文]

故事描述僵尸病毒已经侵袭美国三年时间,这个国家彻底成为僵尸的天下。一个由凡人英雄组成的团队必须护送僵尸危机中唯一一名幸存者(感染病毒但是活下来的人)从纽约前往加州——那里保留着美国唯一能正常运转的病毒实验室,如果能得到这名幸存者的血样,说不定他们能研制出抗病毒疫苗。虽然这名幸存者携带的抗体是人类生存下去的最后希望,但他却隐藏了一个足以毁灭一切的黑暗秘密。无论如何,这个庶民团队还是像「魔戒远征军」一样从纽约启程了,在抵达3000英里外的目的地之前,他们必须横跨遍布僵尸的美洲大陆。在这个后末日时代,他们要面对的危险还远不止吃人的僵尸这么简单。

【剧本】:

this is a worldwide alert.

=>这是全球性的警报。

standby for important information.

=> 备用重要信息。

quarantine.

=> 隔离。

the president is dead.

=> 总统已经死了

this is an extinction scale event.

=> 这是一个灭绝规模事件。

do not panic.

=> 不要惊慌。

three years after the first infection, national governments have fallen.

=> 第一次感染三年后,各国政府纷纷倒台。

there is no cure.

=> 没有治疗。

_ _ go! go! cease fire! save your ammo, valdez.

=> _ _ 走!走!停火!保存你的弹药valdez。

save your ammo.

=> 保存你的弹药。

- _ - delta-xray-delta.

=> - _ - delta-xray-delta。

this is camp northern light.

=> 这是北极光营。

come in.

=> 进来。

delta-xray-delta.

=> Δ-x射线三角洲。

this is camp northern light.

=> 这是北极光营。

come in.

=> 进来。

why haven't they evacuated? the extraction team is still in route.

=> 他们为什么不疏散?开采队伍仍在路上。

their initial landing site was overrun.

=> 他们最初的登陆地点被超载。

and i can't get anyone from delta-xray on the radio.

=> 我无法从收音机的delta-xray上找到任何人。

well, keep trying.

=> 那么,继续尝试。

here are the new destination coordinates.

=> 这里是新的目的地坐标。

two more minutes and they're on their own.

=> 再过两分钟,他们就自己动手了。

we evac as soon as the plane's loaded.

=> 飞机载入后我们立即撤离。

keep everything hot.

=> 保持一切热。

who knows we might be back someday.

=> 谁知道我们有一天可能会回来。

two minutes.

=> 2分钟。

move it people! come on, hernandez! out of there! let's go! come in.

=> 移动它的人!来吧,埃尔南德斯!出去!我们走吧!进来。

delta-xray-delta.

=> Δ-x射线三角洲。

come in.

=> 进来。

this is delta-xray-delta! who the hell are you? this is simon cruller, sir.

=> 这是delta-xray-delta!你到底是谁?先生,这是西蒙·克鲁勒。

i'm a sys op working for the nsa.

=> 我是一个系统操作为nsa工作。

camp northern light.

=> 北极光营。

i have new orders for you from cent com.

=> 我从cent com有你的新订单。

little busy right now.

=> 现在一点忙

yes, sir.

=> 是的先生。

we're about to bug out ourselves so i'll get right to it.

=> 我们即将发现自己,所以我会适应它。

i have gps coordinates for your new destination.

=> 我有你的新目的地的gps坐标。

it's the cdc mass infection lab on mount wilson.

=> 这是威尔逊山的cdc大规模感染实验室。

you're to escort doctor merch and any other survivors to this location.

=> 你将护送医生merch和任何其他幸存者到这个位置。

it's priority level one! hey! hey! are you sure?! these coordinates are in california! that's a roger, sir.

=> 这是一级优先!嘿!嘿!你确定?!这些坐标是在加州!先生,这是一个罗杰。

where's my chopper? i'm showing that it's still inbound sir.

=> 我的菜刀在哪里?我显示它仍然是入境先生。

but don't you worry, delta-xray.

=> 但是,你不用担心,delta-xray。

i'm not going anywhere.

=> 我不会去任何地方。

you get us the hell out of here! you hear me?! this gate won't hold them.

=> 你让我们离开这里!你听到我了吗?这扇门不会夹住它们。

you keep them off as long as you can.

=> 你尽可能长时间地关闭它们。

then you fall back to the lab.

=> 然后你回到实验室。

okay? i'll evacuate the others.

=> 好的?我会疏散其他人。

you can do this.

=> 你可以这样做。

we don't have time for this.

=> 我们没有时间。

we can't stop yet! this is our last chance to test the new strains.

=> 我们还不能停下来!这是我们测试新菌株的最后机会。

no! they don't look like volunteers to me.

=> 没有!他们看起来不像志愿者。

millions of people are dying for no reason.

=> 数百万人无缘无故地死去。

these men are gonna die to help us find a vaccine.

=> 这些人会死去帮助我们找到疫苗。

if it works, one of them may outlive us all.

=> 如果有效的话,其中一个可能会使我们都活得更久。

yeah, well why don't you take it then, huh? don't worry.

=> 好吧,那你为什么不把它拿走?别担心

if it doesn't work out, i'll make sure you don't come back.

=> 如果不行,我会确保你不回来。

fantastic.

=> 太棒了。

in accordance with the emergency executive order section seven, you are hereby notified that you have been selected for exposure to an experimental substance.

=> 根据紧急行政命令第七节,特此通知您已被选中接触实验物质。

we got rights.

=> 我们有权利。

we're still human you know.

=> 我们仍然是人类,你知道。

should the test fail, all efforts will be made to contact your next of kin.

=> 如果测试失败,所有的努力将被作出联系你的最近的亲属。

signed, president lindsay barton.

=> 总统林赛·巴顿(lindsay barton)签名。

i thought that bitch was dead! not when she signed this order.

=> 我以为婊子死了!不是当她签署这个命令。

no! no! no! now! do it now! no! no! five minutes! and we're out of here! the evac better get here soon.

=> 没有!没有!没有!现在!现在做!没有!没有! 5分钟!我们离开这里! evac很快就会到达这里。

i give you mercy.

=> 我怜悯你

time to go.

=> 该走了。

he's right.

=> 他是对的。

outta time.

=> 离开时间。

no more testing today.

=> 今天没有更多的测试。

no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! it's valdez.

=> 没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!没有!这是valdez。

hey.

=> 嘿。

air cav whiskey bravo six, this is northern light.

=> air cav威士忌bravo six,这是北极光。

i have eyes on your approach.

=> 我有你的方法眼睛。

you're right on top of them man.

=> 你是他们之上的人。

awesome flying.

=> 令人敬畏的飞行。

delta xray is bringing out survivors now.

=> 三角洲xray现在带出幸存者。

good luck, whisky bravo.

=> 祝你好运,威士忌布拉沃。

we're out the door ourselves.

=> 我们自己出门

catch you in the next life, sir.

=> 先生,在下一个生活中抓住你。

northern light signing off.

=> 北极光签约。

you're coming with me.

=> 你跟我来

wait! where are you going? don't leave me to the zombies man.

=> 等待!你要去哪里?不要把我留给僵尸人。

don't leave me! don't let me turn, you bastard! pike me! pike me or i will hunt you down and eat your brains! he was our last hope at finding a vaccine.

=> 不要离开我!别让我转,你这个混蛋!派克我!派克我或我会追捕你,吃掉你的大脑!他是我们找到疫苗的最后希望。

now you are.

=> 现在你是。

come on.

=> 来吧。

hey doc! if i'm not back in two minutes, you tell them to leave without me.

=> 嘿医生!如果两分钟后我还没回来,你告诉他们不要离开我。

no! yes! go ahead! go! go! _ [voices singing] beautiful, beautiful river gather with the saints at the river that flows by the thrown of god.

=> 没有!是!前进!走!走! _ [声音歌唱]美丽,美丽的河与上帝所抛出的河流中的圣徒聚集在一起。

to nana griswold.

=> 给娜娜·格里斯沃尔德。

a true survivor.

=> 一个真正的幸存者。

not many grandmothers left these days.

=> 这几天离开的祖母不多。

especially as old as nana was.

=> 特别像娜娜那样古老。

how old was she anyway? sixty-three.

=> 她多大了?六十三。

wow.

=> 哇。

that's old.

=> 这是旧的。

sixty-four.

=> 六十四。

and i'm not dead yet.

=> 而且我还没死。

but i think it's time.

=> 但我认为是时候了。

you can all go now.

=> 你们现在都可以走了

do you have her special? i'll take it from here.

=> 你有特别的吗?我会从这里拿走。

ready, nana? hell yes i'm ready.

=> 准备好了娜娜?地狱是的,我准备好了。

i've had enough of this stinkin' world.

=> 我已经受够了这个臭的世界。

sofia christina griswold.

=> 索非亚克里斯蒂娜·格里斯沃尔德。

with this eight sacrament i commit your soul to eternal peace.

=> 借着这八圣礼,我将你的灵魂献给永恒的平安。

i give you mercy.

=> 我怜悯你

the beautiful beautiful river.

=> 美丽的美丽的河。

gather with the saints at the river that flows by the thrown of god.

=> 与上帝所抛出的河流中的圣徒聚集在一起。

this is garnett to warren.

=> 这是加内特对沃伦。

garnett to warren, over go for warren.

=> 加内特去沃伦,去沃伦去。

what's up charlie? i'm at the water's edge, could use a little backup.

=> 查理怎么了?我在水边,可以使用一点点的备份。

two minutes.

=> 2分钟。

what is it? i guess a distress signal? how do you want to handle it? been watching them for a while.

=> 它是什么?我猜想遇险信号?你想怎么处理?一直在看他们。

as far as i can tell it's just two males.

=> 据我所知,只有两个男人。

let's see what they want.

=> 让我们看看他们想要的。

can always turn them back around.

=> 总是可以把它们转回去。

how did nana's eighth go? very good.

=> 娜娜的八号怎么走?很好。

good people.

=> 好人。

thanks for doing it.

=> 谢谢你这样做。

i just can't anymore.

=> 我只是不能再做了。

too many it's okay.

=> 太多了没关系。

she was ready to go.

=> 她准备好了。

hmmm.

=> 嗯。

aren't we all.

=> 我们不都是。

here they come.

=> 他们来了。

all right.

=> 好吧。

i'll handle the meet and greet.

=> 我会处理会议和问候。

you cover me from here.

=> 你从这里覆盖我

any problems, you hit the ground.

=> 任何问题,你打在地上。

i'll take care of the rest.

=> 我会照顾其余的。

that's far enough, gentlemen.

=> 先生们,这已经够了。

lieutenant mark hammond.

=>马克·哈蒙德中尉

delta force.

=> 三角洲部队。

or least i was when there was still a delta force.

=> 或者至少当时还有一个三角洲部队。

i'm on a mission from what's left of the government, and i need your help.

=> 我正在执行政府剩下的任务,我需要你的帮助。

what mission? for what government? look, to be honest i don't know if anybody that gave me the order is still alive.

=> 什么任务?对于什么政府?看,老实说,我不知道有谁给了我命令还活着。

i do know it's imperative that i get this person to a medical lab in california.

=> 我知道把这个人送到加州的一个医学实验室是非常重要的。

alive.

=> 活。

well i guess i won't shoot him.

=> 那么我想我不会开枪的。

yet.

=> 然而。

who is he? some kind of doctor? not exactly.

=> 他是谁?某种医生?不完全是。

his name is murphy.

=> 他的名字是墨菲。

and he may just be the last best chance to save humanity.

=> 而他可能是拯救人类的最后一次机会。

hello, baby.

=> 你好宝贝。

it's me.

=> 是我。

you got time to talk? come on, sweetie.

=> 你有时间说话?拜托,亲爱的

i always have time for you.

=> 我总是有时间给你。

you know that.

=> 你懂的。

i just wanted to know if you're gonna make it home for christmas like you promised? daisy, i just don't know.

=> 我只是想知道你是否会像你答应的那样把它放在圣诞节回家?黛西,我只是不知道。

things are pretty busy up here.

=> 事情在这里很忙。

you and all your top secrets.

=> 你和你所有的秘密

can't they give you some time off? everybody's gonna be so disappointed.

=> 他们不能给你一些时间吗?每个人都会很失望

i know.

=> 我知道。

but i'll get home soon, i promise.

=> 但我很快就会回家,我保证。

how's cowboy? he's fine.

=> 牛仔怎么样?他还好。

he chewed up another one of your shoes.

=> 他嚼了另一只鞋子。

sometimes i think he misses you more than i do.

=> 有时候我觉得他比你更想念你。

if that's possible.

=> 如果可能的话。

hey, did you see that stuff on the news about washington? that's crazy, huh? northern light.

=> 嘿,你看到关于华盛顿的消息吗?那太疯狂了吧?北极光。

this is cdc mount wilson.

=> 这是cdc威尔逊山。

northern light.

=> 北极光。

this is cdc mount wilson.

=> 这是cdc威尔逊山。

over.

=> 过度。

mount wilson, this is northern light.

=> 威尔逊山,这是北极光。

over.

=> 过度。

the lab has been overrun.

=> 实验室已经超限。

operation bite mark abandoning location.

=> 操作bite mark放弃位置。

what is the status of delta-xray-delta? over.

=> delta-xray-delta的状态如何?过度。

delta-xray location currently unknown.

=> delta-xray位置目前未知。

we lost contact three weeks ago.

=> 我们三周前失去了联系。

over.

=> 过度。

i need the status of delta-xray-delta.

=> 我需要delta-xray-delta的地位。

we need to new coordinates mount wilson.

=> 我们需要新的坐标威尔逊山。

we did not copy.

=> 我们没有复制。

repeat.

=> 重复。

we did not copy.

=> 我们没有复制。

over.

=> 过度。

mount wilson.

=> 威尔逊山。

all we need are some basic supplies and transportation south as far as the tappan zee bridge.

=> 所有我们需要的是一些基本的供应和运输南部至塔潘泽大桥。

we're meeting a new team there, and they can take us the rest of the way to california.

=> 我们正在那里遇到一个新的队伍,他们可以把我们带到加利福尼亚的其他地方。

california sure is a hell of a long way.

=> 加利福尼亚肯定是一个很长的路。

the tappan zee bridge is a long way.

=> tappan zee桥是一条很长的路。

i wouldn't ask, but it's imperative and i am out of options.

=> 我不会问,但这是必要的,我没有选择。

how'd you find out about this place? an ex-cop and some others taking shelter in a prison twenty clicks up the road said there was some national guard that set up a camp, might be able to help us out.

=> 你怎么知道这个地方?一名前警察和其他一些在监狱里庇护的二十人在路上说,有一些国民警卫队成立了一个营地,可能能够帮助我们。

"ex" national guard.

=> “前”国民警卫队。

yeah, i was with georgia national guard.

=> 是的,我和格鲁吉亚国民警卫队在一起。

warren here was activated out of missouri.

=> 沃伦在这里被激活出密苏里州。

but as far as i know, we're the only ones left of our unit.

=> 但据我所知,我们是我们单位剩下的唯一一个。

look.

=> 看。

i know there's no more chain of command, no more guard, no more government.

=> 我知道没有更多的指挥,没有更多的守卫,没有更多的政府。

just a few of us out there following orders cuz that's what we do.

=> 只是我们几个人在那里下订单因为我们做。

i lost eight of the best men i ever served with getting this far.

=> 我失去了八名最好的男人,

my orders are to take this man to a lab in california, and that what i intend to do.

=> 我的命令是把这个人带到加利福尼亚州的一个实验室,那就是我打算做的事情。

now are you people going to help me or not? why is he so goddamn important? he has information vital to the development of a vaccine for the zombie virus.

=> 现在你们会帮助我吗?他为什么这么重要?他拥有对于开发僵尸病毒疫苗至关重要的信息。

and that's all i can tell you.

=> 这就是我所能告诉你的。

how much more do you need to know? warren and i can take the pickup truck, bring you to the tappan zee.

=> 你还需要知道多少?沃伦和我可以把皮卡车,把你带到塔潘塞。

but you'd be on your own after that.

=> 但是之后你会自己做。

that's all i'm asking.

=> 这就是我所要求的。

well if we keep it moving, we can get there and back before nightfall.

=> 那么,如果我们保持移动,我们可以在夜幕降临前赶到现场。

i'm not sure we risk the truck.

=> 我不确定我们冒险的卡车。

or you two.

=> 或者你们两个

maybe i haven't been clear.

=> 也许我不清楚。

this is more important than your trucks.

=> 这比你的卡车更重要。

or anyone's life.

=> 或者任何人的生活。

including my own.

=> 包括我自己的。

i don't want to have to insist.

=> 我不想坚持。

i was supposed to meet my rendezvous two days ago.

=> 我本来应该在两天前见面。

this needs to happen.

=> 这需要发生。

now.

=> 现在。

listen.

=> 听。

if they're trying to steal the truck, do what you got to do.

=> 如果他们试图偷走卡车,那么你该做什么。

always.

=> 总是。

stay in radio contact.

=> 留在无线电联系。

we don't hear from you by tomorrow morning, we'll come lookin'.

=> 明天早上我们没有收到你的消息,我们来看看。

you'll have them back by sundown.

=> 你会在日落之前把它们带回来。

well if availability of ammo is all you care about then the .

=> 那么如果弹药的可用性是你所关心的那么那么。

22 is the way to go.

=>22是要走的路。

but you really want to make an impression, check out this smoke wagon.

=> 但是你真的想留下一个印象,看看这辆烟机。

you really make a z's day with this.

=> 你真的做了这个z的一天。

now the .

=> 现在 。

22, that'll kill a z, but it's gonna be about two or three shots before the thing's down and dead.

=>22,那会杀死一个z,但是在事情发生之前和死亡之前会有两三枪。

this baby? you stop a car with this.

=> 这个宝贝?你用这个停下车

i was thinking something more silent.

=> 我在想更沉默的东西。

like a club.

=> 像一个俱乐部。

and sharp.

=> 尖锐。

yeah.

=> 是啊。

yeah.

=> 是啊。

yeah.

=> 是啊。

yeah, i like how you think.

=> 是的,我喜欢你的想法。

silent but effective.

=> 沉默但有效。

huh? okay.

=> 咦?好的。

check this out.

=> 看一下这个。

hmmm.

=> 嗯。

made it myself.

=> 自己做。

i call it "the z whacker.

=> 我把它叫做“z whacker”。

" you start with an aluminum bat then customize it for the task at hand.

=>“你从铝棒开始,然后定制它的手头任务。

wow.

=> 哇。

it's light.

=> 很轻。

yeah, the spikes are hand cast from beer cans.

=> 是的,尖峰是从啤酒罐手工投下的。

so they're long enough that they kill the brain but you can still pull it out.

=> 所以他们足够长,他们杀了大脑,但你仍然可以把它拉出来。

cuz nothing is worse than getting your pike stuck into a z's skull.

=> 因为没有什么比让你的矛刺入z的头骨更糟。

cuz then you got to drag them down to the ground.

=> 因此,你必须把他们拖到地面。

you got to put your foot on their chest.

=> 你必须把脚放在胸前。

then you got to yank the thing out.

=> 然后,你必须把东西拉出来。

and by then you're dead.

=> 到那时你已经死了

you know what i mean? sure do hate that.

=> 你知道我的意思?当然会讨厌这个。

how 'bout a straight across trade? a dozen of these aspirin for a dozen of these reloaded .

=> 如何“横跨贸易”?一打这些阿司匹林十二这些重新加载。

223's.

=>223的。

you can't kill a zombie with aspirin.

=> 你不能杀死阿司匹林的僵尸。

well you can't kill a fever with a bullet and they ain't making any more aspirin.

=> 那么你不能用子弹杀死发烧,他们不再做阿司匹林。

make it a dozen oxycontin and you got a deal.

=> 做一打oxycontin,你有一个交易。

i'd have to take a dozen oxycontin before i'd make that deal.

=> 在做这笔交易之前,我必须先做十几次。

that same pink ice you made before? no, that stuff gave me an axe to the skull headache.

=>你之前制造的那个粉红色的冰?不,这东西给了我一个头骨头痛的斧头。

no, that's what the aspirin's for.

=> 不,这就是阿司匹林所为。

how many ampules of morphine you got left in there? behind you.

=> 你在这里留下了几滴吗啡吗?在你身后。

nice.

=> 尼斯。

you all right? that was a little close.

=> 你没事吧?那有点接近。

yeah, that that was a fast one.

=> 是的,这是一个快速的。

brutal.

=> 野蛮。

told ya.

=> 告诉过你。

hey, isn't that red hanson? z's got red? damn, he was one of our best customers tough as bullets.

=> 嘿,那不是红汉森吗? z的红色?该死的,他是我们最好的顾客之一。

i wonder if his brothers know.

=> 我想知道他的兄弟是否知道。

yeah, i think so cuz here they come.

=> 是的,我觉得他们来了。

closing time.

=> 关闭时间。

the way that big one moved he must have turned just a few hours ago.

=> 大人物的感动方式,他几个小时前就已经转过身了。

four brothers, recently turned, found on miller's road by sutter's farm.

=> 最近转身的四兄弟在萨特农场的米勒路上找到了。

given mercy, may 13, 3 a.

=> 怜悯,5月13日,3 a.

z.

=>z.

time to go.

=> 该走了。

i got something over here.

=> 我在这里得到了一些东西。

look, i got another one over here.

=> 看,我又来了一个。

this one looks dead and down too.

=> 这个看起来也是死气沉沉。

donner.

=> 唐纳。

look.

=> 看。

must be hundreds of them.

=> 必须是数百个。

ferry accident? camp blue sky, this is mobile one.

=> 渡轮事故?营蓝天,这是移动的。

blue sky, this is mobile one.

=> 蓝天,这是移动的。

over.

=> 过度。

hey guys, i need you to get back to us.

=> 嘿家伙,我需要你回到我们身边。

it's time for our 8 p.

=> 现在是我们8页的时间了。

m.

=>米

signal check.

=> 信号检查。

what are you wasting time for? you said yourself they'd be fine.

=> 你在浪费什么时间?你说自己会没事的

look, there must be something wrong.

=> 看,一定有什么不对

if we don't hear from them soon, we're gonna have to go back.

=> 如果我们很快没有收到他们的消息,我们就要回去了。

i don't think i can let you do that.

=> 我不认为我可以让你这样做。

if something is wrong with my people i don't give a damn about your mission.

=> 如果我的人有什么问题,我不会对你的任务感到厌烦。

or you.

=> 或者你。

we're going back.

=> 我们回去了。

look.

=> 看。

i appreciate your loyalty to those folks.

=> 我感谢你对这些人的忠诚。

i do.

=> 我做。

but you don't know what i know about this man.

=> 但是你不知道我对这个人的了解。

why should we believe a word you say? get out of the car.

=> 我们为什么要相信你说的一句话?从车里出去。

show them.

=> 给他们看。

show them why you're so damn important.

=> 告诉他们为什么你是如此重要。

get your hands off me.

=> 把你的手从我身上拿开。

show them why so many good men died getting you this far.

=> 告诉他们为什么这么多好男人死了,让你这么远。

show them! what happened? those are zombie bites.

=> 给他们看!发生了什么?那些是僵尸叮咬。

eight of them.

=> 其中八个。

why is he still alive? and not a zombie? hey.

=> 他为什么还活着?而不是僵尸?嘿。

he was given the only dose of an experimental vaccine right before he was bitten.

=> 在他被咬之前,他被给予了唯一一剂实验性疫苗。

those undead bastards got two of my ribs right there.

=> 那些不死生物的混蛋在我的两根肋骨上。

shut up.

=> 闭嘴。

at least you're still alive.

=> 至少你还活着。

more than i can say for my men.

=> 我不能说我的男人。

you're looking at the only human known to have survived being bitten by a zombie.

=> 你看着唯一一个被僵尸咬伤的幸存者。

his blood carries the antibodies for the zn1 virus.

=> 他的血液携带zn1病毒的抗体。

if we can get him to the lab in california they can use his blood and make more of the vaccine.

=> 如果我们能把他送到加利福尼亚州的实验室,他们可以用他的血液来制造更多的疫苗。

mayday.

=> 劳动节。

mayday.

=> 劳动节。

calling camp blue sky.

=> 呼叫营蓝天。

this is doc.

=> 这是doc。

with thompson and carver.

=> 与汤普森和卡弗。

what is your situation? over.

=> 你的情况如何?过度。

hey, doc.

=> 嘿,医生

what's going on? what's going on? garnett? thank god you're alive.

=> 这是怎么回事?这是怎么回事?加内特?感谢上帝,你还活着。

we thought everyone was dead.

=> 我们以为每个人都死了。

i'm not at camp blue sky.

=> 我不是在蓝天营。

what's happening? batteries dying.

=> 发生了什么?电池正在死亡。

wait.

=> 等待。

say.

=> 说。

again.

=> 再次。

blue sky has been overrun.

=> 蓝天已经超限。

the whole place is on fire.

=> 整个地方着火了。

survivors? well there was a ton of gunfire a while ago, but nothing since.

=> 幸存者?那么前一阵子有一阵枪声,但从此以后就没有了。

come on.

=> 来吧。

let's go.

=> 我们走吧。

oh there's the escape bus.

=> 哦,有逃生巴士。

oh, they got the kids out.

=> 哦,他们把孩子们带出去了。

okay.

=> 好的。

come on.

=> 来吧。

get in! go! go! go! go! how many more? nobody.

=> 进入!走!走!走!走!还有多少?没有人。

nobody?! nobody! i'm sure! donna? marion? no there was no one.

=> 没有人?!没有人!我确定!唐娜?马里昂?不,没有人。

not even time to show any of them mercy.

=> 甚至没有时间表现出任何怜悯。

there's nobody back there but z's.

=> 有没有人在那里,但z的。

sorry guys.

=> 对不起大家。

we tried.

=> 我们尝试了。

nothing left for them now but god's mercy.

=> 现在没有什么可以给他们的,只有上帝的怜悯。

it's time to go then.

=> 现在是时候了。

come on.

=> 来吧。

i don't know what we brought them along for.

=> 我不知道我们带来了什么。

uh because they're human beings and they deserve to live.

=> 呃,因为他们是人类,他们应该活下去。

hey how much further to this rendezvous? just a few more clicks.

=> 嘿,这个会合还有多少?只需点击几下。

got some vehicles and a team of killers waiting.

=> 有一些车辆和一队杀手等着。

wish i had ten times that.

=> 希望我有十倍。

should be up ahead on the left.

=> 应该在左边向前。

an old high school with a civil defense shelter in the basement.

=> 一所在地下室设有防空洞的古老高中。

supposedly there's still some rations left there.

=> 据说这里还有一些食物。

when was the last time you made contact with them? about a month ago.

=> 你最后一次和他们联系是什么时候?大概一个月前。

a month ago? that's like year apocalypse time.

=> 一个月前?这就像年度启示录时间。

get back in the truck.

=> 回到卡车里

is it them? hammond?! is it them?! yeah.

=> 是他们吗?哈蒙德?是他们吗?是啊。

i got to pee.

=> 我得撒尿。

don't go far.

=> 不要走远。

don't worry.

=> 别担心

this guy.

=> 这家伙。

my reinforcements are dead.

=> 我的援军已经死了

we need to make a quick search for survivors and any supplies.

=> 我们需要快速搜索幸存者和任何物资。

you! zip it up and stay close to me.

=> 您!把它拉起来,靠近我。

hey, where'd all the z's go? movin' on, like locust.

=> 嘿,所有的z都去哪了?和蝗虫一样

yeah, but they'll be back.

=> 是的,但他们会回来的。

garnett and warren, you clear the building.

=> 加内特和沃伦,你清理大楼。

and you three check the vehicles.

=> 你们三个检查车辆。

looks like they never had a chance.

=> 看起来他们从来没有机会。

hey.

=> 嘿。

you hear that? hear what? there.

=> 你听到了吗?听到什么?那里。

sounds like a baby.

=> 听起来像一个婴儿。

oh shoot.

=> 哦拍。

there it is.

=> 在那里。

hey, it's okay sweetie.

=> 嘿,亲爱的。

we're gonna get you out of there.

=> 我们会让你离开那里。

how's that driver? dead.

=> 那司机怎么样?死。

turned? looks like she took a blow to the skull.

=> 转身?看起来她对头骨有一个打击。

brain dead on impact.

=> 大脑死亡的影响。

there you go.

=> 你走了

hey, mack.

=> 嘿麦克

yeah, i know.

=> 是的,我知道。

whoa.

=> 哇。

it's a real live baby.

=> 这是一个真正的活婴儿。

i haven't seen one of these in years.

=> 多年以来我一直没有见过其中之一。

and he won't stop crying.

=> 他不会停止哭泣。

here.

=> 这里。

what do i do? maybe don't okay.

=> 我该怎么办?也许不好吧。

hold him like he's a live grenade.

=> 抓住他就像是一个活的手榴弹。

just give him to me.

=> 只要把他给我。

me and babies, not so much.

=> 我和宝宝,不是那么多。

what was she doing out here with a baby anyway? i dunno.

=> 无论如何,她在这里和一个婴儿在一起?我不知道。

looks like they were headed to this shelter.

=> 看起来他们正在前往这个避难所。

they got overrun.

=> 他们超出了

what the hell are we gonna do with a baby? beats me.

=> 我们该怎么处理孩子?打败我。

i stopped planning two minutes ahead years ago.

=> 几年前,我停止了两分钟的计划。

heads up.

=> 抬头。

what are they after? only one thing.

=> 他们之后是什么?只有一件事。

come on.

=> 来吧。

hey.

=> 嘿。

hey.

=> 嘿。

you all right? careful.

=> 你没事吧?小心。

she might be dead.

=> 她可能已经死了

whoa.

=> 哇。

whoa.

=> 哇。

hey, hey, hey hey, hey well she ain't dead.

=> 嘿,嘿,嘿嘿,嘿,她没死。

hey.

=> 嘿。

hey.

=> 嘿。

it's okay.

=> 没关系。

hey.

=> 嘿。

it's okay.

=> 没关系。

we're good people.

=> 我们是好人

we just saved you.

=> 我们刚刚救了你

okay, don't hurt him.

=> 好的,不要伤害他。

sorry.

=> 抱歉。

i didn't know where i was.

=> 我不知道我在哪里。

asleep? how long you in this cage for? two days.

=>睡着了吗?你在这个笼子里多久了?两天。

somebody better shut that kid up before he attracts z's like flies.

=> 在吸引像苍蝇一样的z之前,有人最好把那个孩子关起来。

hey.

=> 嘿。

it's a baby.

=> 这是一个婴儿。

he makes noise, okay? shut up.

=> 他发出噪音,好吗?闭嘴。

and you, do what you can.

=> 而你,尽你所能。

he's right about the z's.

=> 他是对的z的。

here.

=> 这里。

hey.

=> 嘿。

why would somebody lock you in a cage and leave you to die? what did you do? i didn't do anything.

=> 为什么有人把你锁在笼子里,让你死?你做了什么?我没有做任何事情。

i locked myself in the cage for protection.

=> 我把自己锁在笼子里保护。

you have the keys? i lost them.

=> 你有钥匙?我失去了他们。

why are you dressed like that? i don't have to justify myself.

=> 你为什么穿这样的衣服?我不必为自己辩解。

maybe you do! we were supposed to meet the men in those vehicles.

=> 也许你做!我们应该在这些车辆上遇见男人。

what happened here? those men showed up about a week ago.

=> 这里发生了什么?那些男人一周前就出现了。

they cleared out the school and set up some kind of camp.

=> 他们清理了这所学校,并建立了某种营地。

but word got out that there was food.

=> 但话说出来,有食物。

lots of it from the bomb shelter.

=> 很多来自防空洞。

yeah, it didn't take long.

=> 是的,没过多久。

there was too many people.

=> 人太多了

the soldiers shot some of the locals, and that brought the z's.

=> 士兵射击了一些当地人,并带来了z的。

you can guess the rest.

=> 你可以猜测其余的。

what are we wasting time talking to her for? give her the baby, and let's go.

=> 我们浪费了什么时间和她说话?给她宝宝,我们走吧。

you can't give this girl a baby and leave.

=> 你不能给这个女孩一个婴儿,离开。

well they can't come with us.

=> 那么他们不能跟我们一起去。

listen.

=> 听。

no way am i leaving the baby and her behind.

=> 我不可能把孩子和她放在后面。

it's not gonna happen.

=> 这不会发生。

it's just a baby.

=> 这只是一个婴儿。

it's not like he's gonna grow up and be a fine young man someday.

=> 不是他会长大成人,总有一天会成为一个优秀的年轻人。

you know what, shut up! we'll take them to the next safe outpost.

=> 你知道吗,闭嘴!我们会带他们去下一个安全的前哨。

god, i hate moral dilemmas.

=> 上帝,我讨厌道德困境。

yeah what's next chief? you wanna start a college fund for him? puppies and kittens.

=> 是的下一任首席?你想为他开办一个大学基金吗?小狗和小猫。

zombies.

=> 植物大战僵尸。

all right, everybody.

=> 好吧,大家。

time to go.

=> 该走了。

you four, i want you to grab all the food and weapons you can find.

=> 你们四个,我要你们抓住所有你能找到的食物和武器。

load them in that truck.

=> 把它们装在那辆卡车里。

the keys are still inside.

=> 钥匙仍然在里面。

hey! we haven't talked about this.

=> 嘿!我们没有谈到这个。

we can talk about it later.

=> 我们可以稍后再谈。

right now you do what i tell you.

=> 现在你做我告诉你的。

garnett! you stay with the baby and murphy until we get back.

=> 加内特!你留在婴儿和墨菲,直到我们回来。

warren.

=> 沃伦。

you and i are gonna see if we can start up that deuce and a half.

=> 你和我会看看我们是否可以开始这个平分秋色。

everybody meets back here in five.

=> 大家五点钟回来。

go! go.

=> 走!走。

all right.

=> 好吧。

how you want to handle this? we usually like taking it to 'em.

=> 你想如何处理这个?我们通常喜欢把它拿来。

sir.

=> 先生。

all right.

=> 好吧。

let's do this.

=> 我们开工吧。

silent.

=> 无声。

hey, mister! baby.

=> 嘿,先生!宝宝。

the kid finally shut up.

=> 小孩终于闭嘴了。

get away from there.

=> 离开那里。

get away from there.

=> 离开那里。

what the hell did you do that for? hey.

=> 你到底做了什么?嘿。

hey.

=> 嘿。

murphy.

=> 墨菲。

get over here.

=> 过来这里

go.

=> 走。

okay? yeah, i'm great.

=> 好的?是的,我很好。

baby? he's weak, but he's hanging in there.

=> 宝宝?他很虚弱,但他挂在那里。

here.

=> 这里。

thanks.

=> 谢谢。

oh god.

=> 天啊。

kill it.

=> 杀了它。

i can't.

=> 我不能。

i can't do it.

=> 我做不到

yes, you can.

=> 是的你可以。

no.

=> 没有。

you do it.

=> 你做吧。

no, i don't want to do it.

=> 不,我不想这样做。

you got to kill it.

=> 你必须杀死它。

what's the holdup? where's the baby? turned.

=> 什么是抢劫?宝宝在哪里?转身。

surprise.

=> 惊喜。

surprise.

=> 惊喜。

let him go.

=> 放了他。

or i will send you to walk among the dead.

=> 或者我会派你到死者中间走走。

let's get in the trucks.

=> 让我们进入卡车。

we're moving out.

=> 我们正在搬出去

what about the the baby thing? we can't leave it like that.

=> 那个宝贝呢?我们不能这样离开。

yeah, she's right.

=> 是的,她是对的。

even if it is turned.

=> 即使它被转动。

it sounds so sad.

=> 这听起来很伤心。

it's not sad.

=> 这并不难过。

it's a zombie.

=> 这是一个僵尸。

amen brother.

=> 阿门兄弟。

let's go.

=> 我们走吧。

we can't leave it like that.

=> 我们不能这样离开。

i'll do it.

=> 我会做的。

i'll do it.

=> 我会做的。

i need you to pull it together.

=> 我需要你把它拉在一起。

two minutes.

=> 2分钟。

be ready to go.

=> 准备好去。

here baby.

=> 宝贝。

here baby-baby.

=> 这里宝贝宝贝。

come to papa.

=> 来爸爸

if we wanted to ditch these two take the truck and run now would be the time.

=> 如果我们想把这两辆车拿走,那么现在就是时候了。

just sayin'.

=> 只是在说'。

oh i see your little bitch-ass.

=> 哦,我看到你的小婊子屁股。

oh no.

=> 不好了。

you know, none of this would have happened, if you'd just left that damn baby.

=> 你知道,如果你刚刚离开那个该死的宝贝,没有一件会发生。

i didn't tell hammond to go get eaten by a baby.

=> 我没有告诉哈蒙德被婴儿吃掉。

never mind that now.

=> 现在没关系。

we need a plan.

=> 我们需要一个计划。

my plan is i'm taking this truck and i am forgetting about vaccines and labs and all of you.

=> 我的计划是我正在服用这种卡车,我忘记了疫苗和实验室以及你们所有人。

i wanted off this train from day one, and now's my chance.

=> 我从第一天就想要开这个火车,现在是我的机会。

wait wait wait.

=> 等待等待。

you can't just go.

=> 你不能走。

what about california? what about the vaccine? what if it's real? what if there's a chance? and what if it's you? addy.

=> 加利福尼亚呢?那疫苗呢?如果它是真的呢?如果有机会呢?而如果是你呢?阿迪。

how do we know this isn't all just bullshit? how does anybody know anything anymore? delta-xray-delta.

=> 我们怎么知道这不仅仅是废话?人们怎么知道什么了? Δ-x射线三角洲。

what the hell is that? delta-xray-delta.

=> 这他妈到底是什么? Δ-x射线三角洲。

come in.

=> 进来。

delta-xray-delta.

=> Δ-x射线三角洲。

this is northern light.

=> 这是北极光。

operation bike mark.

=> 操作自行车标志。

do you copy? delta-xray-delta.

=> 你复制吗? Δ-x射线三角洲。

it's hammond's radio.

=> 这是哈蒙德的收音机。

delta-xray-delta.

=> Δ-x射线三角洲。

this is northern light.

=> 这是北极光。

hello? i copy you delta-xray! this is this is northern light.

=> 你好?我复制你delta-xray!这是北极光。

who am i speaking to? addison carver.

=> 我跟谁说话?艾迪生卡弗。

okay.

=> 好的。

i need to speak to lieutenant hammond.

=> 我需要和哈蒙德中尉谈谈。

hammond's dead.

=> 哈蒙德死了

i'm i'm i'm sorry.

=> 我是我,我很抱歉。

i i didn't copy that, delta-xray.

=> 我没有复制那个,delta-xray。

did you say that hammond is dead? yes.

=> 你说哈蒙德死了吗?是。

is the package safe? package? what what package? who is this? listen.

=> 包裹是否安全?包?什么包?这是谁?听。

i need to speak to whoever's in charge.

=> 我需要跟谁负责。

who is it? they won't say.

=> 是谁呀?他们不会说。

they want to know who's in charge.

=> 他们想知道谁负责。

you are.

=> 你是。

this is sergeant garnett of the national guard.

=> 这是国民警卫队的加内特警长。

who is this? sergeant garnett.

=> 这是谁?警长加内特。

lieutenant hammond was transporting a civilian named murphy to california.

=> 哈蒙德中尉将一名名叫墨菲的平民送往加州。

is he alive? yes.

=> 他还活着吗?是。

he's still alive.

=> 他还活着

good.

=> 好。

good.

=> 好。

are are you aware of operation bite mark? do you mean the lab in california? yes! yes! listen to me! it is imperative that you get murphy to california.

=> 你是否知道operation bite mark?你是说在加州的实验室吗?是!是!听我说!墨菲到加利福尼亚是非常重要的。

i repeat.

=> 我重复。

it is imperative that you get murphy alive to california.

=> 你必须让墨菲活到加州。

do you copy? but we don't know who are you? garnett? garnett, do you copy? garnett! it's dead.

=> 你复制吗?但是我们不知道你是谁?加内特?加内特,你复制吗?加内特!已经死了

damn it! so? so it looks like we're taking mr.

=> 该死的!所以?所以看起来我们正在拿先生

congeniality here to california.

=> 这里对加利福尼亚的亲切。

says who? says me.

=> 谁说的?说我。

hey.

=> 嘿。

hey there.

=> 嘿。

you're that sharp shooter that saved my ass, aren't you? oh man.

=> 你是那个救了我屁股的那个锋利的射手,不是吗?天啊。

i want to thank you.

=> 我想谢谢你。

i can see you.

=>我能看见你。

running.

=> 运行。

hiding.

=> 隐藏。

killing.

=> 查杀。

surviving.

=> 尚存。

i've seen it all.

=> 我已经看到了这一切。

season tickets to the zompocalypse.

=> zompocalypse的季票。

and i got to tell you people, we've been getting our asses kicked.

=> 我必须告诉你们,我们已经让我们的屁股踢了。

well today's the day that all that changes.

=> 那么今天是所有这些变化的一天。

that's right.

=> 那就对了。

i'm not just watching anymore.

=> 我不只是在看。

it's time to kick some zombie ass.

=> 是时候踢一些僵尸屁股。

this is citizen z broadcasting live via broadband, low band, vhf, uhf, skynet.

=> 这是公民z通过宽带,低频,甚高频,超高频,天网直播。

if you can get a signal, then you can find me thanks to our friends at the nsa.

=> 如果你能得到一个信号,那么感谢我们在nsa的朋友,你可以找到我。

now all i need is somebody, anybody, everybody to get back to me cuz that's how it starts.

=> 现在我所需要的就是某人,任何人,每个人都可以回到我身边,那就是它的开始。

if you're still alive, you're probably some kind of some kind of genetically predisposed badass.

=> 如果你还活着,你可能是一种某种遗传倾向的坏蛋。

and all we got to do is get organized and the zombies don't stand a chance.

=> 而我们所要做的就是组织起来,僵尸不会有机会。

now here's a little something for all of you out there with 3,000 miles of bad road between you and home.

=> 现在,在这里,你们所有人之间都有一些小小的变化,你们之间有3000英里的不好的道路。

i hope you can hear it.

=> 我希望你能听到它。

欧美剧僵尸国度第一季高清在线观看由6080影院整理于网络,并免费提供僵尸国度第一季剧照,僵尸国度第一季hdbd高清版,僵尸国度第一季酷播在线播放等资源,在线播放有酷播,腾讯视频,优酷视频,爱奇艺视频等多种在线播放模式,在播放不流畅的情况下可以尝试切换播放源。观看《僵尸国度第一季》切勿长时间用眼过度,避免用眼疲劳,如果你喜欢这部片子,可以分享给你的亲朋好友一起免费观看。6080影院收集各类经典电影,是电影爱好者不二的网站选择!